OLL Ways and Means Committee September Newsletter
Hot Lunch Reminders!
• All hot lunch orders are now placed & paid for online!
• New families only can visit this link: http://waiter.orderlunch.org/Entry/Ref/456789 to set up your account.
• Returning families should log into their existing accounts at http://waiter.orderlunch.org.
• For help accessing an existing account, use the Login Problem? and Reset Password links.
• Please make sure that your child’s homeroom is accurate! You can change your child’s homeroom by going to the Edit Child icon.
• The second hot lunch of the school year is LaRosa’s on Friday, September 13. All orders must be placed by 8:30am on Wednesday, September 11.
Welcome Heather Lauson & Katie McVey!
Heather Lauson and Katie McVey are our new Arby’s Hot Lunch Coordinators!! A big thanks to them both for taking on this role! Volunteers are still needed to serve hot lunch on Fridays. Please send in your hot lunch forms if you can help. The success of the program depends on your help!
Kroger Plus Card
Kroger donates 4% of your grocery purchases to OLL when you enroll your Kroger Plus Card at www.kroger.com. Go to Account Summary, Community Rewards, & put in organization number 80069.
Sport Clips Coupons!
- Look for coupons from Sport Clips in your child’s Friday Folder! New customers to any one of the Sport Clips on the West Side will receive a FREE HAIRCUT! Returning customers receive $5 off!! Nothing says “Back to School” like a fresh haircut!!