Hot Lunch Orders
Restaurant lunches are brought in for students by the PTO periodically at a small cost. This popular program benefits all the families who wish to participate.
- All hot lunch orders MUST be placed and paid for using our online ordering website.
- The orders must be placed by 8:30 A.M. on Wednesdays.
- Late orders will not be accepted.
- If a student is absent on hot lunch day, a parent may come to the school to pick up the student’s lunch.
- Please check with your student(s) for any changes to the normal schedule and plan accordingly, such as school closed on Friday or during Lent.
Parents will need to register the first time they visit the website. Please use this link to register: http://waiter.orderlunch.org/Account-Registration/Ref/456789. The system will recognize you as an Our Lady of Lourdes parent when you get there. You may load money onto this account to make paying for future lunches easier.
If you are already registered, use this link to order lunches: http://waiter.orderlunch.org.
Questions? Contact Stephanie Knapke or Jenni Nieman at email@example.com.
Hot Lunch Flyer